2016 - 4th Annual Harvest Festival
Sunday, October 16 from 12 noon to 3 p.m.
Harvest is a time for celebration. Our most anticipated family event of the year is back — The 4th Annual Harvest Festival is set for Sunday, October 16th, from 12:00 - 3:00pm.
Join us for an afternoon of fun on the farm. There will be a giant, inflatable corn maze, pony rides, baby animals, hay rides, face painting, live music and more:
- New this year is a farm-themed obstacle course, where participants young and old can race over hay bales, under ropes, and around corn stalks and pumpkins!
- Norwell Farms educators will be on hand demonstrating apple cider making, bee keeping and Grateful Gardens of Hanover will demonstrate creating a sheet mulch garden.
- Local musician Jim Armstrong is back again, along with some of his students who will be performing live music all afternoon.
Admission to the Harvest Festival is $20 per family and includes all activities. Food and beverages will be available for purchase, as well as gifts and items made by local artisans. All proceeds from the event benefit Norwell Farms Nonprofit mission.
Norwell Farms Raffle!
Make sure you purchase Norwell Farms raffle tickets at the upcoming Harvest Festival for a chance to win one of six fantastic prizes:
Farm to Fork Cooking Class
Class four adults with Abby Gray, private chef. ($250 value.)
Fall "Warm Up" Basket
Two gorgeous handknit scarves (one a classic scarf, one an Outlander inspired cowl scarf) & a pair of handknit fingerless gloves created by Jill O’Loughlin, two ceramic mugs, and a case of hot cocoa K-cups! ($175 value.)
Birthday Party at Norwell Farms
Party for up to twelve children. ($150 value.)
Private Yoga Class
Yoga at the farm for you and five friends! ($100 value.)
Everything you need to host a cocktail party: a bottle of red, a bottle of white, a bottle of gin and a bottle of vodka! Along with a $100 Whole Foods gift card to buy mixers or hors d'oeuvres. ($200 value.)
UPPAbaby G-Luxe Stroller
The lightest reclining stroller in its class! ($280 value.)
Tickets are $5 for 1 ticket or $20 for 5 tickets and will be available for purchase at the Harvest Festival. If you are not able to attend the Harvest Festival but would like to purchase tickets, contact us at email@example.com.
Proceeds from raffle support our non-profit mission.
Food available for purchase:
- Hank’s Clam Shack: A food truck serving food from Chef Brian Houlihan:The Tinker’s Son, Galley kitchen & bar, bia bistro & Trident galley & raw bar
- DKD Market and Bakery
- A Fork in the Road will be selling cider, hot cocoa, honey sticks and all sorts of sweets.
- Bartender Service of New England will be on-site selling local beer, hard cider and wine!
IMPORTANT: Jacobs Lane will be closed between Main Street and the South Shore Natural Science Center. The Harvest Festival main entrance and parking will be located near the Science Center.