Come learn just how easy it is to make your own healthy babyfood from simple wholesome ingredients.
DeeDee is a nutrition researcher and will walk you through the entire process, from selecting the best fruit and vegetables to food storage and safety.
We will cover purees and some first finger foods.
Summer Story Hour - from 10:00-11:00 am
No registration needed, just come hang out!
Perfect for children 5 and under, with a caregiver (no drop-offs please)
Bring a blanket or folding chair; peanut-free snacks allowed
Backyard Chicken Workshop - from 5:30-6:30 pm
- Untold Brewery
- Hank's Clam Shack Food Truck
- Sadie Maes Cupcake Truck
- Live Music from the Armstrong Brothers Students
- Cross Street Flowers and Produce
- Local Vendors: Hale Bone Broth, O'Neill Essentials, Jason Cole Photography
- Local Organizations: North South Rivers Watershed Association, Norwell Recycling Committee