friends of the farm
As a 501(c)(3) non-profit, we believe in educating and engaging the community about sustainable, local agriculture through farm events, volunteer opportunities, and educational programs. To do so, we must raise all the funds we need for farm supplies, professional and education staffing, and expansion of community outreach. We need your help to continue our work.
We are pleased to announce the launch of a new program of support for your community farm, Friends of the Farm.
Make a tax deductible donation of $50 or more today and your family will enjoy these benefits in 2015:
- Support a nonprofit farm that promotes sustainable agriculture, productive open space, education and community for Norwell residents and our neighbors in surrounding towns.
- A Norwell Farms bumper sticker
- Automatic entry in a lottery to win two free tickets to the Farm to Table Dinner on Friday September 25th, 2015 ($300 value)
- Discount on our NEW! Farm Fun Days summer program for kids at the farm
- 10% off Norwell Farms Merchandise sold at our Farm Stand (hats, t-shirts, bumper stickers, reusable burlap bags)
- Priority registration and discounts on education classes and events when advertised
Joining is easy!
1. Fill out the Friends of the Farm Membership Below
2. Once submitted, use the pull down menu and select your donation amount, and "Add to Cart" to connect you through PayPal and make your donation to join.
3. Congratulations and welcome to Friends of the Farm!
*If you prefer, you may print out the Membership Form to complete, and mail with your check, to Norwell Farms, 4 Jacobs Lane, Norwell, MA 02061.