becoming a community partner of norwell farms
Norwell Farms is actively looking for ways to expand our programs, and the success of our organization and outreach is dependent entirely upon the financial and product support of corporations and private sponsors.
Each year, we launch our Annual Sponsorship Campaign. Our highlighted events offer unique opportunities to showcase our sponsors and demonstrate our gratitude before and after each event. Our events bring over 2,000 community members to the farm each year and we reach over 3,000 supporters online. Our annual Farm to Fork dinner is attended by 200+ community members, and our Harvest Day and Winter Gathering bring over 2,000 people to the farm. As a sponsor of our Campaign, your contribution will help our non-profit efforts in the following ways:
- Design and install a ¼-acre model homestead to serve as the outdoor classroom at the farm.
- Kids in our program will grow vegetables and flowers, keep bees for honey, and raise laying hens for eggs and pigs for meat. Kids will sell what they grow to schools and donate to local food pantries.
- Hire more staff and expand our marketing efforts to increase community participation in the farm
- Design a Farm to School program for the Norwell Schools, grades K-12
- Students will grow & harvest from the school gardens and prep the food in the cafeteria twice a year
Our Sponsorship Benefits Package details our three events and our tiered level of sponsorship opportunities. Please contact us if you would like to become a community supporter of the farm!
Thank you to our 2015 Community Sponsers!