Summer 2017 Programs
Summer Farm Days for Children in K-5th Grade
Our hands-on, elementary age summer program Farm Days meets for a 3-day session from 9 a.m. to 12 noon. Your child will come home dirtier from a day outside in the fields or working with farm animals but also with a better understanding and appreciation of where their food comes from. (We can't promise anything, but they may even be a little more likely to eat their veggies!). We hope you will join us for some farming adventures at our Farm Days this summer.
We will be offering 5 sessions in June & July. Farm Days are offered to children entering Kindergarten to 5th grade.
- Enrollment will be limited to 12 children per session.
- Cost: $90 ($75 for 2017 Friends of the Farm)
- Spaces remaining as of 5/3/17:
- Session 1 (June 12-14): 5 spaces
- Session 2 (June 19-21): 4 spaces
- Session 3 (June 28-30): FULL
- Session 4 (July 10-12): FULL
- Session 5 (July 24-26): FULL
FARM HELPERS: COUNSELOR-IN-TRAINING volunteer PROGRAM
If you are 13-years-old and up (~ 7th grade through 12th grade), looking for a teen volunteer experience and enjoy working outdoors with children and animals this may be for you (opportunities available all summer). Please email Hilary@NorwellFarms.org if interested.
Come join our Farm Educator for a farm story. Meet the chickens, taste some veggies and come explore our learning gardens. This class is suitable for preschool aged children who are accompanied by a guardian.
- Pre-registration is required. $5/Child
- Storytime is outside so is weather dependent.