Volunteer at Norwell Farms
Upcoming Volunteer opportunities For Week of July 31st:
For the upcoming week, the days that the crew would love some extra hands next week are Monday & Tuesday. As of today, we are not sure if they will be at the Norwell fields or Marshfield fields, so if you would like to volunteer we ask that you contact Seumas and let him know so he can tell you where to meet.
Please RSVP by emailing Seumas at Seumas@NorwellFarms.org or texting him 856-332-0754 at to let him know you will be coming and include your contact info.
- Days: Monday 7/31 and/or Tuesday 8/1
- Times: 9 a.m. - 12 noon
- Location: TBD - either Norwell Farms fields or the fields in Marshfield
- What to wear/bring: Dress for the dirt - closed toed shoes, clothes for gardening, bring gloves if desired, hat, sunblock, sunglasses, and lots of water. If you'd like to join the crew for lunch, bring a sack lunch also.
- RSVP: Seumas@NorwellFarms.org or text to 856-332-0754
Norwell Farms appreciates any time and talents you can offer, and there is no shortage of areas to help. From working in the fields to blog writing to setting up tables for festive events, Norwell Farms depends on support of individuals like you who are dedicated to nurturing its soil and animals, enjoys the benefits of local food production, and promoting sustainable agriculture in New England.
There are so many ways to volunteer!
- Planting / Harvesting
- Weeding and Field Maintenance
- Website development
- Grant Researching and Writing
- Blog Writing
- Newsletter Writing
Please submit your name and email address if you would like to be added to our volunteer list. We'd love to have you join us!