Volunteer at Norwell Farms
Upcoming Volunteer opportunities (updated weekly):
- Wednesday, June 21: 9 a.m. to 12 noon
- Friday, June 23: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. (in the flower fields)
- Monday, June 26: 9 a.m. to 12 noon
- Tuesday, June 27: 9 a.m. to 12 noon
- Wednesday, June 28: 9 a.m. to 12 noon
Please arrive early for your first visit, as we start promptly. Come prepared to have fun and work hard. Bring a bottle of water, sunscreen and a hat. A sense of humor is a good idea too.
Norwell Farms appreciates any time and talents you can offer, and there is no shortage of areas to help. From working in the fields to blog writing to setting up tables for festive events, Norwell Farms depends on support of individuals like you who are dedicated to nurturing its soil and animals, enjoys the benefits of local food production, and promoting sustainable agriculture in New England.
There are so many ways to volunteer!
- Planting / Harvesting
- Weeding and Field Maintenance
- Website development
- Grant Researching and Writing
- Blog Writing
- Newsletter Writing
Please submit your name and email address if you would like to be added to our volunteer list. We'd love to have you join us!