We are nonprofit community farm in Norwell at the historic Jacobs Farm Homestead on Main Street.
Our Farm offers:
- Summer, flower and winter CSA shares for members and a farm stand open to the public. We focus on growing high quality heirloom and open-pollinated produce for an 85-member CSA, a retail farm stand, and local farmer’s markets.
- To feed our community fresh food grown on our farm in Norwell. We farm without the use of chemical herbicides, pesticides, or synthetic fertilizers and are taking steps to achieve organic certification.
- Rejuvenate Jacobs Farm, Norwell’s most iconic historic property, back to a working, organic farm and a community gathering place.
- Offer educational events and workshops around the operations at the farm.
- Provide hunger relief through donation of the farm’s produce to the Norwell Food Pantry.
We are on facebook! Click here to visit our facebook page. Become a fan and get updates on farm happenings, recipes and links to other eat local initiatives.